Looking for a complete list of all the Mercedes cars available on Gran Turismo 7?
In this quick guide you’ll discover not only all the Mercedes AMG cars available in the game but also all the Performance Points and credits required to purchase each of them.
As you can imagine, the Mercedes car list is pretty impressive and that’s why we’ve taken the time to create a proper guide around it and share it with you here.
So without further ado, let’s dive into it.
Mercedes AMG car list in Gran Turismo 7
Here’s a complete list of all the Mercedes cars available in the GT7 game:
Mercedes AMG GT7 Cars
- Mercedes A45 AMG = 64,000 Credits
- Mercedes AMG GT S = 120,000 Credits
- Mercedes AMG C 63 S = 135,800 Credits
- Mercedes AMG GT R = 184,000 Credits
- Mercedes AMG GT Safety Car = 200,000 Credits
- Mercedes SLS AMG Gr.4 = 350,000 Credits
- Mercedes SLS AMG = 360,000 Credits
- Mercedes AMG GT Black Series = 420,000 Credits
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 = 450,000 Credits
- Mercedes AMG GT3 = 450,000 Credits
- Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT = 1,000,000 Credits
- Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series = 1,000,000 Credits
What’s the best Mercedes AMG car in GT7?
The best and most expensive Mercedes AMG car to get in GT7 is the AMG VGT since it’s got the best handling and overall acceleration performance than any other Mercedes car on the list.
With 1,000,000 credits needed to purchase it, this car is definitely not for beginners and only the most “wealthy” and experienced players will be able to afford it.
If you’re instead looking for a more affordable option, the next best thing would be the AMG GT R which is available for 184,000 credits.
And that’s it for our quick guide on all the Mercedes AMG cars available on Gran Turismo 7.
We hope you found this helpful and that you now know exactly which car to go for when starting your Mercedes collection in the game.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to help you out!
Happy sim racing 🙂