Looking for a complete list of all the Porsche cars available on Gran Turismo 7?
In this quick guide you’ll discover not only all the Porsche cars available in the game but also all the Performance Points and credits required to purchase them.
As you can imagine, the Porsche car list is pretty impressive and that’s why we’ve taken the time to create a guide around it and share it with you here.
So without further ado, let’s dive into it.
Porsche car list in Gran Turismo 7
Here’s a complete list of all the Porsche cars available in the GT7 game:
Porsche GT7 Cars
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) = 160,000 Credits
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) = 180,000 Credits
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S = 230,000 Credits
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) = 253,000 Credits
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport = 350,000 Credits
- Porsche 911 RSR (991) = 450,000 Credits
- Porsche 917 Living Legend = 1,000,000 Credits
- Porsche VGT= 1,000,000 Credits
- Porsche Carrera GT = 2,300,000 Credits
- Porsche 919 Hybrid ‘16 = 3,000,000 Credits
What’s the best Porsche car in GT7?
The best and most expensive Porsche car to get in GT7 is the 919 Hybrid ’16 since it’s got the best handling and overall acceleration performance than any other Porsche car on the list.
With 3,000,000 credits needed to purchase it, this car is definitely not for beginners and only the most experienced and “wealthy” virtual racing drivers will be able to own it.
If you instead wanted a more affordable yet still great performing Porsche car then we recommend going for the 911 GT3 RS (991) with a price tag of “just” 253,000 credits.
And that’s it for our quick guide on all the Porsche cars available in Gran Turismo 7.
We hope you found this helpful and that you now know exactly which car to buy next time you’re looking to add a new vehicle to your collection.
Good luck and happy sim racing! 🙂