Some of the most popular sim racing setups are triple screen monitors.
The more screens you have, the better your peripheral vision is and the less motion sickness you experience while driving.
However, which angle should you set your monitors at? This blog post will help answer that question for you!
Here’s an awesome explanatory Image by ResearchGate.
What’s the best angle and screen distance?
It is advised to keep a 60° angle for the external monitors and a distance of 32.5 inches to each and every monitor.
That’s because at this angle, you’ll have the best view of the track and will be less likely to experience any motion sickness.
Having a great angle and distance to each monitor can help your eyes experience the most realisting driving experience as well as reducing fatigue and driving mistakes.
At a 60° angle and an average distance of 32.5 inches, you’ll get the best view of the track and be less likely to get motion sickness while driving.
This is the best way to enjoy triple monitors setups for sim racing!
Make sure you also check our FOV calculator in case you were wondering what your field of view needed to be!
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
Sim Racing Related Articles
- Sim Racing vs Real Life Racing
- Sim Racing Forums list
- What Does Sim Racing Mean?
- How Many Calories do Sim Racing Drivers Burn?
- Is Sim Racing Healthy?
- How to connect Triple Screen Monitors
- How To Set up Triple Monitors
- How does a Clutch Work in Sim Racing
- How to stop sim racing chair from moving
- How to Trail Brakes in Sim Racing
- What’s The Future of Sim Racing?