Are you looking for the best and most realistic graphics settings for Gran Turismo 7?
As you can imagine having the proper graphics and image quality will allow you to enjoy the game much more.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research, test and share with you our recommended settings.
There are a few things that you will want to take into consideration when it comes to graphics for this game.
But first you’ll want to make sure that your computer can handle the game’s requirements.
Once that’s sorted you will now be able to adjust the following graphics settings within a few minutes.
How to change Gran Turismo 7 graphics settings?
For you to change Gran Turismo 7 graphics settings you’ll need to go to “Global options”and then to “Display settings“.
Once you will have done that you’ll be able to find all of the different graphics options that you can change.
What are the best Gran Turismo 7 graphics settings?
- Exposure = 0.0 EV
- Saturation = 100
- Graphics priority for PlayStation 5 = Prioritise ray Tracing
- Display settings assistant = Open
- Resolution = 4K
- HDR = On
- Graphics priority for PlayStation5 = Prioritise ray tracing
- Race sound = enhanced sound
- Menu BGM = 0 (Off)
- Menu sound effects = Play race BGM
- Race BGM = Off
- Race sound Effects = 10
As you can see we’ll want to set our display resolution to 4K and HDR to on.
We’ll also want to make sure that the “Graphics priority for PlayStation5” is set to “Prioritise ray tracing“.
That is key in order to see the best graphics that the game has to offer.
As for the sound, we recommend you keep race BGM and menu BGM off.
Other important things to note are that you should set your “Saturation” to 100 and your “Exposure” to 0.0 EV.
So here were ou recommended graphics settings for Gran Turismo 7.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that you’ll be able to improve your game’s visuals in no time.
Please feel free to share this article with anyone who you think might benefit from it.
Remember though that ultimately it’s up to you to find the perfect balance between image quality and performance.
Until next time happy sim racing! 🙂
Gran Turismo 7 – Related articles
- Gran Turismo 7 FOV settings
- Gran Turismo 7 controller settings
- Gran Turismo 7 keyboard settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Fanatec settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster T300, TX & TMX settings
- Best Gran Turismo 7 wheel & FFB settings
- Best steering wheels for Gran Turismo 7
- Gran Turismo 7 system requirements
- Best Gran Turismo 7 Driving tips