Looking to up your game in one of the most challenging racing games in the world as Gran Turismo 7?
If so, then you really need to know all the tips and tricks to take your driving skills to the next level.
If you wish to become a PRO driver at Gran Turismo 7 you’ll want to practice a much as you can while at the same time improving your car control.
You’ll also want to follow a proven list of driving techniques to get your racing skills off the charts as well as your driving consistency, to score plenty of wins.
So without further ado, here are some of the most important tips to turn you into a Gran Turismo 7 pro!
Table of Contents
- What are the best tips to get faster in Gran Turismo 7?
- 1. Brake the Latest into the Corners
- 2. Look for the Best Racing Line
- 3. Hit Every Single Apex Kerb
- 4. Be Smooth on the Steering
- 5. Never Roll into the Corners
- 6. Use the Best GT7 Setups
- 7. Downshift Aggressively
- Gran Turismo 7 – Related articles
What are the best tips to get faster in Gran Turismo 7?
Here are the 7 tips you’ll need to apply to get faster in Gran Turismo 7:
- Brake the latets into the corners
- Look for the best racing line
- Hit every single apex kerb
- Be smooth on the steering
- Never roll into the corners
- Use the best GT7 setups
- Downshift aggressively
Let’s now have a look at each one of them in more detail.
1. Brake the Latest into the Corners
This is one of the most important driving techniques you’ll need to master if you want to become a PRO at Gran Turismo 7.
It’s also called trail braking and it consists of braking hard initially and then hold a bit of brake when you start to turn into the corner.
The main objectives of trail braking are to reduce your braking distance as well gaining precious time on the entry.
This will therefore allow you to carry more speed through the corner and onto the exit.
2. Look for the Best Racing Line
This is also crucial if you wish to go faster in Gran Turismo 7.
You’ll need to learn how to take the best racing line possible as it will allow you to carry more speed through the corners and do less distance too.
You can even turn on the racing line assist to help you do that or even to learn new tracks you’ve never raced on.
3. Hit Every Single Apex Kerb
This is another important driving technique that will help you go faster in Gran Turismo 7.
You need to learn how to hit every single apex kerb as it will help you take the best racing line and also allow you to carry more speed in the middle of the corner.
Despite being a racing simulator and not reality, hitting the apex in the right spot will allow you to pick up more front grip and to also rotate the car easily.
4. Be Smooth on the Steering
One of the most important aspects of driving fast is to be smooth on the steering.
If you’re not smooth then you’ll find it harder to control the car, especially at high speeds.
You need to learn how to make small and precise inputs on the steering wheel as it will allow you to go faster around the corners.
5. Never Roll into the Corners
Another important aspect of being fast in Gran Turismo 7 is to never roll into the corners.
You’ll in fact want to avoid being either off the brakes completely or off the trottle which will make you very slow.
What you’ll want instead is to brake the latest, hold the brakes till the apex and then get immediately back to throttle by the apex.
This is mor eof an advanced technique but will be crucial to level up your game.
6. Use the Best GT7 Setups
This is one of the most important tips to follow if you want to be fast in Gran Turismo 7.
You need to use the best setups for your car as it will allow you to go faster around the corners and also have a better car control.
You can find plenty of setups in online forums or on specific websites so that you can have an edge on the competition.
7. Downshift Aggressively
One of the most important aspects of being fast in Gran Turismo 7 is to downshift aggressively.
In fact you’ll need to be super fast and aggressive on the downshift as that will allow you to brake later using the extra engine brake.
This will truly revolutionize the way you brake and your lap times will improve drastically.
So these are the 7 tips you need to follow if you want to become faster in Gran Turismo 7.
Keep in mind that practice makes perfect and that you’ll need to put in the hours to master all of these driving techniques.
But once you do, you’ll be able to take your Gran Turismo 7 skills to the next level.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Gran Turismo 7 – Related articles
- Gran Turismo 7 FOV settings
- Gran Turismo 7 graphics settings
- Gran Turismo 7 controller settings
- Gran Turismo 7 keyboard settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Fanatec settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster T300, TX & TMX settings
- Best Gran Turismo 7 wheel & FFB settings
- Best steering wheels for Gran Turismo 7
- Gran Turismo 7 system requirements