Are you looking for the best and most realistic Gran Turismo 7 keyboard settings?
As you can imagine having the best keyboard controls will allow you to be way faster by being more precise and making fewer mistakes while pushing the car to the limit of the grip.
But the problem is that, with so many different settings and options to choose from, it can be really tough to know where to start.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research, test and share with you all our recommended Gran Turismo 7 keyboard controls to improve your performance and win races.
So without further ado, let’s dive into it!
Can you play Gran Turismo 7 with a keyboard?
Yes, you can absolutely play GT7 with a keyboard even though it will definetely be harder than driving on a steering wheel or with a controller.
Despite that if you’re looking to save up some money just to try out the game then it’s totally worth it to give it a go with just the keyboard.
In this guide we’ll share with you all the best Gran Turismo 7 keyboard controls settings that we’ve tested and found to work really well to make your experience as realistic as possible.
WASD or Arrow Keys?
This is probably one of the first questions you’re going to ask yourself and we will recommend you to start with the arrow keys and then give the WASD layout a try.
How do you change the keyboard settings in Gran Turismo 7?
In order to adjust the keyboard controls settings you’ll have to go to the main manu and then select “Controls oprion” and now you’ll be ready to set whatever you want.
What are the best Gran Turismo 7 keyboard controls?
The best keyboard settings for GT7 are the ones that will allow you to be very reactive and precise with your finger and drivig inputs.
That’s why we’ve chosen the arrow layout to be our top pick for the best Gran Turismo 7 keyboard controls.
Our recommended keyboard controls are:
- Throttle = Arrow up
- Brake/Reverse = Arrow down
- Clutch = Ctrl
- Steer left = Arrow left
- Steer right = Arrow right
- Handbrake = Space
- Shift up = W
- Shift down = S
- Next view = G
- Previous view = J
- Hides player names above cars = F1
- Shows player names above cars = F4
General Gran Turismo 7 controller settings tips
So as you can see we’ve mapped all the important keyboard controls that will allow you to get fast lap times.
But there are some things that you need to be aware of in order to make the most out of these keyboard controls:
1. First of all, you need to make sure that your in-game steering sensitivity is set as high as possible in order to be able to react fast enough with just the arrow keys.
2. Secondly, we recommend you to enable all the driving assists such as ABS, TCS, and stability control and even automatic gearshifts to avoid lsing time.
3. And finally, don’t forget to adjust your FOV (Field of View) in order to have a better view of the track while driving.
So here were our recommended keyboard controls for Gran Turismo 7.
Remember to also try the WASD configuration in case you don’t feel confortable with the arrow keys.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that you will be able to use these settings to drive faster and better in the game.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let us know!
Gran Turismo 7 – Related articles
- Gran Turismo 7 FOV settings
- Gran Turismo 7 graphics settings
- Gran Turismo 7 controller settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Fanatec settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster T300, TX & TMX settings
- Best Gran Turismo 7 wheel & FFB settings
- Best steering wheels for Gran Turismo 7
- Gran Turismo 7 system requirements
- Best Gran Turismo 7 Driving tips