Are you having trouble hearing your team radio in F1 2021?
Well, you’re not alone. Quite a few F1 2021 racers are having the same issue as you.
Having the team radio working is such an important part of the game, as it’s one of the only ways you can communicate with your engineer during a race.
Think about real Formula 1, what if the drivers lost their radio communication with their team halfway through the race?
The whole race and pit stop strategy would be thrown into chaos!
Luckily, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the team radio issue in the F1 2021 game.
How to troubleshoot F1 2021 team radio issue
- Restart the F1 2021 game
- Go to the “Audio” Settings
- Select “Radio”
- Set “Radio Verbosity” to “Everything
- Set “Radio output device” with your headphones or any other audio system
As you can see, there are quite a few steps you have to follow to try and fix the team radio issue in F1 2021.
If you’re still having trouble hearing your team radio, then you might need to contact Codemasters support for further assistance.
On PS4 / PS5 with Controller
If you’re on PlayStation and are using a controller, then you should make sure the default speaker from the controller isn’t being muted.
If that’s the case, you will surely not hear anything from your F1 racing engineer, Jeff.
You can also change the sound settings menu to play from the TV speakers as well, which should easily fix the issue and give you back the team radio you needed.
How to check if F1 2021 Team Radio is Working
1. Load up a race
2. Get a technical fault
3. Wait for some seconds
4. You should now here Jeff from the team radio communicating an alternative strategy.
If again the team radio doesn’t work showing you only subtitles, then it means that the team radio is still not working for you.
In that case you can have a look on some Forums discussion or even check some recent Youtube videos from user troubleshooting the same issue.
We hope that this article helped you fix the team radio in F1 2021.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
F1 2021 – Related Articles
- F1 2021 setups database
- Best F1 2021 Cars
- F1 2021 weather guide
- F1 2021 Vs F1 2020
- F1 2021 Multiplayer ranking system
- F1 2021 game in VR
- F1 2021 Pit Stop procedure guide
- Voice commands list for F1 2021
- Driver ratings & stats in F1 2021
- Best tips to win in F1 2021
- F1 2021 optimal tyre temperatures guide
- How to get good starts in F1 2021
- F1 2021 game tracks list
- F1 2021 controller vs wheel
- How to increase safety cars in F1 2021