If you’re having trouble with your F1 2021 force feedback wheel not working, don’t worry, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through some of the most common fixes for this problem.
So, if your wheel isn’t behaving the way it should be, keep reading for some helpful tips.
You’ll find some general troubleshooting tips as well as some very specific fixes for most racing wheels.
The main aspect from these tips are practicality and user-friendliness.
We’ll also be updating this post as new information arises, so be sure to check back in the future if you’re still having trouble after trying these tips.
1. Make sure the Wheel is plugged in
Make sure your wheel is properly plugged into your console(for PlayStation & Xbox players) or computer. If it’s not, the game won’t be able to detect it.
2. Check The Steam folder (F1_2022_dx12.exe)
Another way to fix this problem is to head directly to the F1 2021 Steam folder.
- You have to open the Steam apps folders, and then locate the Common folder inside it.
- Find F1_2022_dx12.exe and click on the .exe file.
- Go into the configuration tab and set the situation of wheels to 50.
- Remember to make sure you are running the game as Admin.
4. Try a different USB port
If your wheel is plugged in but still not working, try plugging it into a different USB port. Sometimes the problem is with the port and not the wheel itself.
As if disconnecting the racing Steering Wheel, then rebooting the system and connecting it again may fix the issue.
5. Check for driver updates
If you’re using a PC, it’s possible that there are updates available for your wheel’s
6. Check Your F1 2021 Wheel Settings
One of the first things you should do if your F1 2021 force feedback wheel isn’t working is to check your in-game settings.
Obviously, make sure your wheel FFB steering is enabled so that you can receive the force feedback from the wheel while playing the game.
So here were the major ways for troubleshooting the problem of force feedback not working in F1 2021.
Restarting the game or device, checking for driver updates and changing the USB port are some of the most common solutions that work for a variety of devices.
We hope one of these tips helped you get your wheel working properly again.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to us.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
F1 2021 – Related Articles
- F1 2021 setups database
- Best F1 2021 Cars
- F1 2021 weather guide
- F1 2021 Vs F1 2020
- F1 2021 Multiplayer ranking system
- F1 2021 game in VR
- F1 2021 Pit Stop procedure guide
- Voice commands list for F1 2021
- Driver ratings & stats in F1 2021
- Best tips to win in F1 2021
- F1 2021 optimal tyre temperatures guide
- How to get good starts in F1 2021
- F1 2021 game tracks list
- F1 2021 controller vs wheel
- How to increase safety cars in F1 2021
- How to fix F1 2021 team radio not working
- F1 2021 Xbox Controls Guide
- F1 2021 Playstation (PS4/PS5) Controls Guide
- Are there classic cars in F1 2021?
- Best PS4 Sim Racing Games