Looking for the most realistic graphics settings to race on F1 2021?
As you can imagine having the most realistic F1 graphics and image quality settings can make a pretty big difference to your lap times and overall racing performance.
You’ll in fact be able to see the track more clearly, ride over the kerbs more precisely, do fewer mistakes and have a more immersive experience.
That’s why we’ve spent quite a bit of time researching, testing, and finally sharing with you our recommended F1 2021 graphics settings.
So if you’re really serious about shaving off those precious tenths of a second and getting the most out of your image quality, make sure you give these F1 settings a try!
Why having good graphics is important in F1 2021?
The reason why graphics performance is so important in F1 2021 is simple: the better you can see, the faster you can go!
With realistic graphics settings, you’ll be able to better see upcoming turns, corners and bumps that could easily catch you off guard.
You’ll also have much more realistic visuals since your F1 car will be rendered in high definition, including every detail from your tyres and wheels to the tracks itself.
How do you change graphics settings in F1 2021?
The way you change the graphics settings in F1 2021 by going to “Settings“, then select “Graphics Settings” and now you’ll be ready to change whatever you need.
What are the best Graphics settings for F1 2021?
Our recommended graphics settings for F1 2021 are:
- Gamma Adjustment = 110
- Motion Blur Strength = 10
- Steering animation = On
Video Mode Settings
- Resolution = 1920 X 1080 or Native
- Display Mode = Fullscreen
- Sync = Off
- Refresh Rate = Max Supported by Monitor
- Frame Rate Limit = Off
- Anti-Aliasing = TAA and FidelityFX
- Peak nit Adjustment = 10
- NDR = Off
- Detail preset = Off
- Ray traced shadows = Off
- Ray traced reflections = Off
- Lighting quality = Medium
- Post process = Medium
- Shadows = Medium
- Particles = Off
- Crowd = Medium
- Mirrors = Low
- Car and helmet reflections = Medium
- Weather effects = Medium
- Ground cover = Medium
- Skidmarks = Low
- Skidmarks blending = On
- Ambient occlusion = Off
- Screen space reflections = Medium
- Screen space shadows = Off
- Asynchronous compute = On
- Texture streaming = Medium
As you can see we’ve decided to set most of the values to low or medium as werying to get the most FPS out of your system while still maintaining a pretty realistic image quality.
Of course, you can experiment with these settings andonsequently, you’ll be able to find the perfect balance between image quality and performance for your system.
We do however recommend that you keep the particles, shadows and skidmarks settings to low or even off as this can have quite a big impact on your system’s performance without really adding that much to the overall image quality
So here were our recommended settings for F1 2021.
We hope they help you get the most out of your racing performance and enjoy a more immersive experience on the track!
Looking for more tips and tricks? Don’t forget to head over to our website and check out our other guides!
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
F1 2021 – Related articles
- Best F1 2021 wheel & FFB settings
- F1 2021 Fanatec Podium DD2 & CSL Elite settings
- F1 2021 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster TX, TMX & T300 settings
- F1 2021 Fanatec CSL DD settings
- Best F1 2021 controller settings
- Best F1 2021 keyboard controls settings
- Best F1 2021 driving tips to get super fast
- Realistic F1 2021 AI settings [for every track]
- F1 2021 realistic camera settings